Sunday, June 05, 2005

guy crazy

i think i'm going guy crazy.... nt gd....
focus focus focus on studyin...
haha... i guess it's more of a admiration den crush...
it's kinda of stupid rite... when u try everything u can to get his attention but u also try by all means to cover up ur feelings and ur actions and to make sure this crush remains anonomous
i think this is juz part of my life... like any other girls... bleahx... childish
it doens't bother me as much now... this stupid crushes if i think it as normal.... haha... guess it's the feeling of being abnormal that bothers me alot...
anyway, my gor is MARIS! haha..lame... new gor..
coincidentally the person who pissed me off was from maris also... sucks... i can't say maris ppl sucks cus my gor doesn't... haha.. he's actions is damn cute... lame guy... high I :P

No comments: