Friday, May 27, 2005

insanity

the thought came and left... stupid thoughts... it's coming back again... haha... my ridiculous mind... if that could solve everything, everyone would be flying down buildings.....

i think i'm a potential schizophonic asshole... wadever u spell that, i don't really care... i'm blank... so basically my intellect now is just down to the basic functions, talk crap....

i'm blank.....

i'm blank....

i sort of know why... the questions and the answers... i know the problem, a vague solution which will work but will hurt as well... my eyes hurt from the leakage... my sis msged me to say she loved me... it stopped me from doing something ridiculous.............................................

i wonder if it's the same stuff hui asks herself as well, or maybe she has become too self absorbed in her own little timbaktu world to even care....

limit.... what is mine? haha... i think i go haywire cus of the periods.... i become damn emotional & agitated... or maybe i haf worms inside my brains...

if singing helps.... the music in the backgroud sounds more like nothing...
hahahaha......................
mankind....................

No comments: