Friday, April 29, 2005

sooo....

i can read ppl's thoughts? don't make me laugh, if i could, i wouldn't have been so unhappy....
been asking myself lots of questions about life, why this not that, why her not me? i realised something, life has lots of questions, but u don't always have to know the answers, do u? then why do schools want us to think? to question? if questioning brings no answers, why question? i can't leave a question hanging in mid air, i hate people who don't give me answers when i ask a question. but doesn't that happen to myself as well? don't i ask myself questions and leave them at the back of my thoughts somewhere, hoping that eventually i would find enlightment somewhere someday... i guess till this day i'm still hoping, still dreaming...
things happened today & yesterday..
it's still bothering me though...
心的无助..不是单单只句话,就能形容出来的.... 有时候,活在这世上真的很累,人类不在有如往日那么简单..写不出东西来,是累了,还是不想在把自己内心的弱小展示给别人看呢?
things to change...
1. stop saying fuck.. even in blog
2. stop getting worried that u can't communicate with that senior, i think he's diriving u nuts

i think that's abt all.. the way to be happy, is be simple.. just be u and nt be bothered with anyone else... that's the way... i feel more relaxed now adays..

No comments: