Tuesday, May 17, 2005

damn

bleahx..
my sis just told me i was selfish... wtf...
maybe i am so damn selfish... in fact.. i am so damn selfish...
even hui has to dedicate one sentence of her blog to selfish ppl, including me
i feel so.... sutpid... useless...f me
i hate myself... to think i rated myself so high for mslo...crap... facade facade..
i hate myself.... i'm shit i'm junk...
maybe i need somebody to wake me up... i've been at the top of the world for too long
i need to return back to reality... i need to be more humble, more aware of others' needs.
everyone's msn nick is sick
some ppl wanna bleed... some ppl wanted to kill themselves... is it just a expression? or is it for real?
this is pissing me off...
hate my sis... haix...not really.. just hated to hear this comment coming out of her mouth...
stupid..
feel so empty...
it's been like this for a while... the fact that i can't trust anyone makes it worse....
cries... alone....blue...

No comments: